(Adds details on Serbia plant) July 28 (Reuters) - Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne demanded guarantees from unions on Wednesday that its Italian plants would be able to operate profitably, saying if no deal were possible the carmaker would have to look elsewhere. Marchionne's comments came during talks over the future of Fiat's largest Italian plant at Mirafiori in its home town of Turin. [ID:nLDE66R0X4] Below are key facts about Fiat's car plants in Italy and elsewhere: * ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Jobs and production at Fiat's car plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.