Nov 27 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne will meet with the government on Tuesday to outline his plans for car production in Italy. [ID:nGEE5AQ1G4] Fiat has already said it plans to stop car production at its Termini Imerese plant in Sicily but so far has said it will still use the facility for other manufacturing. [ID:nMIE55H0IW] The Fiat group has 203 plants with 198,000 employees worldwide, of which 82,000 are in Italy, including Fiat units U.S. tractor maker CNH ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Jobs and production at Fiat's Italian car plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.