April 2 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc said it would cut about 3,000 or 10 percent of jobs on Thursday as it downsizes its business and regional jet production. [ID:N31440969] The job cuts, which will result in severance costs of about $30 million, will take place at the company's facilities in Canada, the U.S., Mexico and Northern Ireland, by the end of 2009. The deepening global economic crisis has claimed almost 420,000 jobs in non-financial sectors since the start of the year. Following ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Jobs gloom for 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642