Jan 28 (Reuters) - German software giant SAP said on Wednesday it planned to cut its workforce by 3,300 to 48,500 by the end of the year. British aerospace and automotive engineer GKN Plc also announced a further 1,400 layoffs and plans for more cuts in 2009. Following are details of job cuts in excess of 2,000 announced by companies in non-financial sectors since the beginning of September: REGION - EUROPE COMPANY SECTOR NUMBERS DATE ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Jobs gloom for 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.