China has appealed against a World Trade Organisation ruling upholding parts of a U.S. complaint about Chinese restrictions on imports of films, books and other audio-visual material. The appeal came shortly after the U.S. decided to impose additional duties on imports of Chinese-made tyres, invoking for the first time a "safeguard" clause China agreed to when it joined the WTO. China hotly protested the tyre duties and launched its own anti-dumping investigation of automotive and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Key cases involving China at the WTO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.