May 30 (Reuters) - Germany has clinched a deal with Canadian auto parts group Magna , General Motors and the U.S. government to save carmaker Opel from the imminent bankruptcy of its U.S. parent. For full story, click on [ID:nLU272618] Below are the key developments in the deal. CORNERSTONES OF DEAL 1. Magna will take over parts of the new European Opel activities from parent General Motors. This is, however, so far only included in a letter of intent and legally not yet binding. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Key elements of Magna-led takeover of Opel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.