May 27 (Reuters) - Bidders for General Motors' German unit Opel were being urged on Wednesday to improve their offers ahead of an evening meeting with the German government that was set to narrow the field of potential investors. [ID:nLR259691] Below are some key elements of the bidders' plans: FIAT SPA Fresh from signing an agreement with Chrysler, Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne revealed plans to create a European auto giant with the scale needed to survive the crisis. Under the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Key facts about bids for GM's Opel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.