Feb 24 (Reuters) - Brazil's government announced an aggressive plan on Friday to raise flagging ethanol output over the next three years by showering the sugarcane sector with 65 billion reais ($38 billion) in subsidized credit. Below are key facts about Brazil's sugarcane sector. * Brazil is the world's largest grower of sugarcane, about half of which is used to produce sugar and the other half to produce ethanol biofuel burned in millions of Brazilian cars since flex-fuel technology was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Key facts about Brazil's sugarcane and ethanol" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642