Nov 24 (Reuters) - General Motors' [GM.UL] deal to sell its Swedish Saab unit has fallen apart, after niche luxury carmaker Koenigsegg, which was due to buy the loss-making business, withdrew from talks, Koenigsegg confirmed on Tuesday. For the main story on GM and Saab, click on [ID:nN2418890] GM's board will meet next Tuesday to consider Saab's fate, a person familiar with the matter said on Tuesday. [ID:nWEN6901] Below are some key facts about Saab Automobile: * Headquarters: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Key facts about GM's Saab after sale falls through" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642