Jan 31 (Reuters) - India's Tata Steel is set to become the world's fifth-biggest steelmaker after winning a battle for Anglo-Dutch steelmaker Corus Group . Here are some key facts about India's Tata Group: * The salt-to-software Tata Group comprises 96 operating companies in seven business sectors -- including steel, salt, software, energy, cars and trucks, and chemicals. * The group, founded by Jamsetji Tata in the mid-19th century, has grown into one of India's largest business ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Key facts about India's Tata group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642