Nov 22 - Investor Kirk Kerkorian said on Wednesday he had reduced his stake in General Motors Corp. to 7.4 percent from 9.9 percent, selling $462 million in stock. On the same day, Kerkorian announced an $825 million tender offer that could raise his stake in MGM Mirage Inc to about 62 percent of the hotel and casino operator. Here are some key facts about Kerkorian: * Estimated by Forbes magazine to have a fortune of $8.7 billion, he was born in 1917 in California to Armenian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Key facts about investor Kirk Kerkorian" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642