Dec 18 (Reuters) - U.S. carmaker General Motors [GM.UL] will wind down operations at its loss-making Swedish unit after an attempt to sell it to small Dutch luxury carmaker Spyker Cars failed. [ID:nLDE5BH1IK] [ID:LDE5BH1K8] The fate of the 60-year-old auto brand had been hanging in the balance since niche sports carmaker Koenigsegg, backed by China's BAIC, pulled out of talks to buy the unit. Below are some key facts about Saab: * Headquartered in Trollhattan, southwest Sweden. * ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Key facts about Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642