DETROIT, April 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler filed for bankruptcy protection in New York on Thursday and announced an alliance with Fiat SpA that would see new small cars from the Italian automaker built in the United States. [ID:nLU940906] Following are key facts on the planned alliance. NEW COMPANY STRUCTURE * Chrysler will ask the bankruptcy court in New York to approve the sale of substantially all of its assets to a new company. * Pending this approval, the current Chrysler will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Key points of Chrysler-Fiat alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642