Jan 27 (Reuters) - Dutch luxury sportscar maker Spyker may have been the unlikely winner of the Saab auction, but it is likely to struggle with the real challenge ahead: converting two loss-making companies into a profitable one [ID:nLDE60Q0UH]. Here are key points of the Spyker and Saab deal: * TRANSACTION: -- The new group will become Saab Spyker Automobiles N.V. -- Spyker acquired all the issued and outstanding ordinary shares in Saab for a purchase price of $74 million. -- The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Key points of Saab and Spyker deal and finances" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.