LONDON, June 27 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp , the world's No. 1 automaker, and its finance unit GMAC completed a record $17.6 billion bond sale on Thursday, to fund a shortfall in the company's pension fund. The bond comprised dollar, euro and sterling tranches, plus securities convertible into GM shares. The following are the largest corporate bond sales to date, according to data from Reuters. Most sales comprise more than one tranche. TOP CORPORATE BOND SALES COMPANY DATE AMOUNT ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Largest ever corporate bond sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.