LONDON, June 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp , the world's No. 1 automaker, and its finance unit GMAC began the sale on Thursday of a multi-currency bond sale expected to total $16.5 billion, to fund a shortfall in the company's pension fund. The bond is expected to comprise dollar, euro and sterling tranches, plus securities convertible into GM shares. The following are the largest corporate bond sales to date, according to data from Reuters. Some sales comprise more than one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Largest ever corporate bond sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.