June 30 (Reuters) - The following are the main conclusions of the World Trade Organization panel that ruled in the complaint brought by the United States against the European Union over aid for Airbus civil aircraft. The report, of more than 1,000 pages, was published on Wednesday after being issued confidentially to the United States and EU on March 23. The panel, which was chaired by Uruguay's former ambassador to the WTO, Carlos Perez del Castillo, was formed in 2005. The United ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Main conclusions of WTO panel on Airbus aid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642