Feb 17 (Reuters) - European Union lawmakers approved an EU-South Korean free trade agreement expected to double the value of trade in goods between them to about 100 billion euros ($135 billion). Below are estimates of the impact, caveats and environmental concerns of the accord, which is set to take effect in July. For a related news story click on [ID:nLDE71G18U] DUTY CUTS The agreement will eliminate 1.6 billion euros in Korean import duties annually for EU exporters of industrial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Main issues, impact of EU-S.Korea trade deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.