July 28 (Reuters) - The House of Representatives on Friday approved a bill to restore the health of traditional corporate pension plans and the government agency that insures them. Following is a summary of the legislation's key provisions. MINIMUM FUNDING, TRADITIONAL PLANS * Tightens rules to require full funding of single-employer defined benefit plans starting in 2008, up from 90 percent funding now. Plans must erase funding shortfalls in 7 years. * Bases interest rate for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Main provisions of U.S. House pension bill" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642