CHICAGO, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Hedge fund Highland Capital Management fired the latest salvo in the automotive parts sector on Thursday, proposing a $4.7 billion reorganization plan for Delphi Corp. just a few days after the company backed a different plan. Despite its struggles with financial losses, production cuts by U.S. automakers and onerous raw materials and energy costs, the sector has seen its share of mergers and acquisitions. In addition to the proposed Highland deal, some of this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Major auto parts deals this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.