Sept 28 (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court's new term that begins on Monday contains a number of important issues the justices will decide, including the following: -- Whether the federal Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003 should be struck down because it is too vague, it imposes an undue burden on a woman's right to seek an abortion or it lacks an exception to protect the health of a pregnant woman. -- Whether a dozen states, three cities and a number of environmental groups can ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Major US top court cases for 2006-07 term" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642