Sept 22 (Reuters) - Investors splashed out on HeidelbergCement shares, spending almost 4.4 billion euros ($6.5 billion) on a capital increase and a private sale of stock in the biggest equity placement in Germany this year. [ID:nLM158533] As part of the transaction, Germany's Ludwig Merckle will slash his stake to about 25 percent from 72.5 percent previously, a person familiar with the matter told Reuters on Tuesday. [ID:WEA1920] Ludwig Merckle's father, Adolf Merckle, committed suicide ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Merckle family's key investments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642