LONDON, June 22 (Reuters) - BMW's takeover of the Sauber Formula One team adds another manufacturer-owned team to the championship line-up. The following details the current state of play (in 2004 championship order): *Denotes team wholly-owned by manufacturer. - - - - *FERRARI - Based in Maranello, Italy, and owned by Italian car giant FIAT. - BAR - British-based, owned 55 percent by British American Tobacco and 45 percent by Japanese carmaker Honda. - *RENAULT - Wholly owned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Motor racing-Formula One team ownership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.