April 30 (Reuters) - Japanese precision equipment maker Fujifilm Holdings Corp said on Thursday it was cutting 5,000 jobs as it forecast a 90 billion yen ($923 million) annual operating loss. The global financial crisis has claimed more than half a million jobs in non-financial sectors since the start of the year. Following are details of announced job cuts of 2,000 or more since the beginning of January: REGION - EUROPE: COMPANY SECTOR NUMBERS DATE ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Mounting job losses in non-financial sectors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.