Nov 20 (Reuters) - France was hit by a multitude of strikes on Tuesday. Here is a breakdown of some of Tuesday's main stoppages and of strikes planned for other days. TRANSPORT National train services and public transport in Paris were disrupted for the seventh successive day in a protest over government plans to end early retirement privileges. The SNCF state-controlled railway company predicted 330 out of 700 fast TGV trains would run on Tuesday. Only 1 in 4 or 5 metro trains and 40 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Multiple strikes hit France" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642