LONDON, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Speculation that Rupert Murdoch's youngest son James will take over the top job at British broadcaster BSkyB Plc reflects a view that at certain companies, family will always come first. Like News Corp , founding families retain control of a number of the world's top companies. Here is a factbox showing some firms with strong family influence beyond the first generation: NEWS CORP BSkyB Chief Executive Tony Ball confirmed on Tuesday he will step down, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-News Corp, Ford, Fiat and other family dynasties" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642