Feb 24 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama outlined his agenda for this year to a joint session of the U.S. Congress on Tuesday, promising additional steps to revive the economy and vowing to forge ahead with plans to reform healthcare. Following are some of the issues Obama said he intended to pursue over the next year: * REGULATORY REFORM: Obama urged Congress to pursue regulatory reform to prevent the kind of financial crisis that has rocked the U.S. economy over the past year. He said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Obama agenda includes regulatory and health reform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642