Feb 24 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama vowed that America will recover as he laid out a broad agenda for economic survival in his first address to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday. Following are quotes on domestic policy from the speech: ECONOMIC RECOVERY "We will rebuild, we will recover, and the United States of America will emerge stronger than before. The weight of this crisis will not determine the destiny of this nation. The answers to our problems don't lie beyond ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Obama lays out domestic economic agenda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642