Jan 28 (Reuters) - Chief executives of major companies are meeting with President Obama on Wednesday to discuss the U.S. economy. This is a list of CEOs attending the meeting, according to the White House. * Steve Appleton, chairman, president and CEO, Micron Technology Inc * David Barger, CEO, JetBlue Airways Corp * Greg Brown, president and co-CEO, Motorola Inc * John Bryson, president and CEO, Edison International * David Cote, chairman and CEO, Honeywell International Inc ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Obama meets with business leaders on economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.