March 30 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama announced a goal of cutting U.S. oil imports by a third during the next 10 years in a speech on Wednesday. [ID:nN30123808] Here are some of the energy goals Obama announced and the administration's planned steps to accomplish them: EXPAND DOMESTIC OIL, GAS PRODUCTION The Interior Department said that 57 percent of onshore acres leased for oil and gas development are unused, and 70 percent of offshore leased acres are unused. The department is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Obama unveils new energy goals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642