Jan 30 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama's energy plan calls for increasing consumption of alternative fuels and decreasing reliance on oil. Analysts say that with oil prices now sharply off record highs above $147 a barrel hit in July, during the presidential campaign, the government may have to provide stronger subsidies to encourage private-sector investment in greener energy. [ID:nN30369896] Following is a list of some of Obama's energy proposals: Create 5 million new jobs by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Obama's green energy proposals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642