LONDON, Jan 31 (Reuters) - On its journey from a well deep underground in the Middle East or Africa to a car exhaust thousands of miles away, oil spews out pollution on every step. Drilling for crude oil in the desert or in Nigeria and shipping it across oceans on tankers keeps the world on the move -- but adds to emissions that are harmful for people, wildlife and the planet. "Oil has many benefits and energy is necessary for all our activities," concluded a 2002 report on oil's health ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Oil's life cycle-pollution each step of the way" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642