Nov 25 (Reuters) - General Motors [GM.UL] is presenting a revamp plan to Opel labour leaders on Wednesday, after deciding earlier this month to keep the European unit instead of selling a majority stake to a Russian-backed group led by Canadian parts maker Magna . [ID:nGEE5AO0PJ] Below is a summary of the main GM sites in Europe: * GERMANY RUESSELSHEIM: 15,600 employees assembled 120,000 vehicles last year at Opel's headquarters. The factory builds the Vectra and Signum models as well ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Opel's production sites and staff" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642