NEW YORK, May 18 (Reuters) - The recent launch of the first platinum group metals exchange-traded funds in Europe is set to boost investment demand and drive prices toward record highs. There is currently no platinum and palladium fund in the U.S. market, despite market talk of another metal-backed ETF to be started there. Regulatory hurdles and opposition by automakers, the major U.S. consumers, could make a U.S. PGMs ETF difficult, analysts said. ETFs allow investors to gain exposure ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Platinum, Palladium exchange traded funds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642