DOHA, June 28 (Reuters) - Qatar Holding's call for a higher price has threatened to derail commodities trader Glencore's $26 billion bid for miner Xstrata. With assets in excess of $100 billion, Qatar's sovereign fund has built a stake of around 11 percent in Xstrata since February. The fund has been among the world's most active investors, buying assets ranging from stakes in German sports car maker Porsche to shares in British bank Barclays. Following are details of investments by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Qatar's investments in past 12 months" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.