Dec 19 (Reuters) - The European Commission on Wednesday unveiled a plan to cut CO2 emissions by cars by proposing fines from 2012 on cars that pollute more than 130 grammes of CO2 per kilometre, on a rising scale to 2016. Following are reactions VOLKSWAGEN GROUP "We would have wished for rules that were fair, realistic and able to be implemented in time and which did not hit German manufacturers more than their European rivals," a company spokesman said. VW welcomed the EU's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX - Reactions to EU car CO2 reduction plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642