MAY 31 - Here is a list of car assembly plants in Europe that have shut down or announced they will close. Company Plant Country Shutdown date Fiat Rivalta Italy 2002 Ford Dagenham Britain 2002 GM Luton Britain 2002 Matra Romoratin France 2003 MG Rover Longbridge Britain 2005 Jaguar Coventry Britain 2005 TVR Blackpool Britain 2006 PSA Ryton Britain 2007 Source: PwC Automotive Institute/Reuters
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Recent car plant closures in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.