Dec 19 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault , due to unveil a new three-year strategy on Feb. 9, has a relatively old model line-up and plans no new car launches in 2006. Following are details of passenger car models. TWINGO - The smallest car of the range, launched in 1993 and now in its third generation, built in Flins in France and Envigado in Colombia. A replacement has been delayed until 2007. It was due to be made in Novo Mesto, Slovenia. More than 2.3 million units produced up to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Renault's model line-up in need of polishing up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.