April 25 (Reuters) - Russian billionaire Victor Vekselberg's Renova Group and Austrian investment firm Victory recently bought a 32 percent stake in Sulzer , taking the Swiss engineering group into their empire. The stake, which comprises of 18 percent in shares and 14 percent in options, has a value of around 2.1 billion Swiss francs ($1.7 billion) and will be held by Renova and Victory's investment vehicle Everest Beteiligungs GmbH. Following are the key holdings of Renova and Victory. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX- Renova, Victory key holdings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.