April 27 (Reuters) - South Korean prosecutors have requested a warrant to arrest the chairman of Hyundai Motor group, the world's seventh-biggest auto maker, on charges that Chung Mong-koo engaged in embezzlement and breach of trust. Prosecutors would also seek to indict Chung Eui-sun, the chairman's son and president of Kia Motors Corp. , senior prosecutor Chae Dong-wook said at a briefing on Thursday. Prosecutors are investigating whether the Hyundai group, South Korea's second-biggest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Scandals involving South Korea's chaebol" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642