Dec 28 (Reuters) - The Delhi Auto Expo, which runs from Jan. 5-11 is set to host 10 global launches, all in the small car segment. India, where about 10 million cars, trucks and motorcycles are sold a year, is Asia's fourth-largest auto market and the world's fourth-largest truck market. For a related story click: [ID:TOE5BN02H] Below is a sampling of models to be exhibited: MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD * Compact, six-seater multi-purpose vehicle concept R3 * Multipurpose family car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Small cars in focus at India's Delhi Auto Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642