LONDON, Feb 26 (Reuters) - At a time of economic uncertainty, 15 leading European soccer clubs need to renew their shirt sponsorships by next season. Experts say companies in cost-cutting mode may be reluctant to sign shirt sponsorships, though bigger clubs are in a better position to renew their lucrative deals. Following are the main European shirt sponsorship contracts which expire by the end of next season: 2008/09 SEASON 1. INTER MILAN - Pirelli (Automotive sector), 8 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Soccer-Shirt sponsorships due to expire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642