SEOUL, April 28 (Reuters) - South Korean prosecutors say they are looking to arrest Hyundai Motor's chairman on charges of misusing company funds, fanning concerns the major car group may see its global expansion drive hampered. Hyundai is one of the family-owned conglomerates called chaebol that hold vast power over the South Korean economy. The chaebol have been credited with building 'Korea Inc' after war in the 1950s, but criticised for abusing their vast power to tilt the economy in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Some key founders of South Korea's chaebol" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642