May 25 (Reuters) - Many American college students have little idea where their favorite brands of merchandise come from, according to a study released on Friday. Stamford, Connecticut-based Anderson Analytics asked 1,000 U.S. college students to name the countries that well-known consumer brands come from. The findings show that most respondents had little idea. In some cases, though, the realities of the global business world helped the students out. European automakers Saab and Land ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Ten top misplaced brands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.