NEW YORK, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The number of distressed U.S. corporate debt issues more than doubled from a year ago rising to 374 in September, with more than $190 billion in outstanding debt, attributable to 221 rated companies. The figure compares to 148 in September 2007. The following is a list of the top 10 distressed issuers by total outstanding debt, according to Standard & Poor's: (*) Company Outstanding Issuer Issue Count debt ($ bil) rating GMAC LLC 24.20 B- 29 Ford Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Top 10 US distressed issuers by debt outstanding" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.