WASHINGTON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp has issued a string of recalls in the U.S. covering 5.6 million Toyota and Lexus vehicles for problems linked to sudden acceleration. Regulators and the automaker say two safety issues involve gas pedals in some vehicles sticking due to wear and others jamming on floor mats. Toyota also recalled 1.8 million vehicles in Europe and 75,000 in China over sudden acceleration. The biggest Toyota recall ever is among the largest in the United ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Toyota case among largest US recalls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.