PARIS, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Toyota said on Friday it would recall up to 1.8 million vehicles in Europe, as part of a massive safety recall of around 8 million vehicles worldwide because of a problem with accelerator pedals. [ID:nSGE60S031] [ID:nN27231388] Toyota Motor Europe said it was not aware of any accidents related to the accelerator pedals, and that only a limited number of incidents had been reported in Europe. On affected vehicles, in rare cases the accelerator pedal could become ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Toyota Europe to recall up to 1.8 mln vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.