March 26 (Reuters) - Senior South Korean and U.S. trade envoys began talks on Monday seeking last-minute compromises in fractious sectors to meet an end-month deadline for what could be the biggest U.S. trade deal in 15 years. For a related story, please click on [SEO16083] Following are some details about the economic relationship between South Korea and the United States. ECONOMIC SIZE AND TRADE VOLUME Two-way goods trade totalled more than $71.5 billion in 2005, with South Korea ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-Trade between South Korea and the U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.