(Updates share movement, adds comments from Intel, Credit Suisse; edits throughout) June 21 (Reuters) - China's signal it will let its yuan currency appreciate is good news for global manufacturers and resource companies that supply the world's third-biggest economy with the equipment and commodities it needs to fuel growth. On the other hand, it could dampen the outlook for China's own exporters and commodity producers. A relatively mild yuan appreciation against the dollar of about 5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-UPDATE 3-Winners and losers from a firmer yuan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642