Nov 29 (Reuters) - An environmental case to be heard by the U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday is the latest in a growing number of legal disputes linked to climate change around the world. Following are some examples of lawsuits, petitions and other actions: Sept. 2005 - A U.S. court threw out a petition by eight states and the City of New York to order caps on carbon emissions by power generators American Electric Power Co. Inc. , Southern Co. , Xcel Energy Inc. , Cinergy Corp. and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FACTBOX-U.S. climate change lawsuit part of wider trend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642